1. Place a pot of salted water over a medium-high heat and bring to the boil.
2. Place a large pan over a medium heat and add a dash of olive oil. Add the chicken strips and fry until nicely browned or one side. Season the chicken with salt and pepper as it cooks.
3. Turn over the chicken and add the onions. Fry until the onions and chicken pieces are golden brown all over.
4. Add the garlic and vegetable stock to the pan, using a wooden spoon to scrape the base of the pan and incorporate t1 contents into the sauce. Bring up to a gentle simmer and cook until the stock reduces to the consistency of a sauce.
5. Now, drop the pasta into a pan of boiling salted water and cook for about 8 minutes, leaving a nice bite to the pasta.
6. Add the red pesto, sweet chilli and creme fraiche to the sauce and leave to gently simmer.
7. Strain the pasta, add to the sauce and mix well. Season with salt and pepper to taste and add a dash of lemon juice. Divide into 4 bowls, garnish with some chopped basil and diced tomato and serve.